Maricelle + Jamie






>click photo to enlarge

Great wedding starts with great preparation. Jamie and Maricelle's wedding ended up that way and we really had a great time shooting their most memorable day.

I keep on telling my clients that there's no perfect wedding...unless you enjoy every moment of it. Wedding is always stressfull but if you know how to have fun, then everything gets easy and the mood becomes positive. Maricelle and Jamie did exactly what a perfect wedding should be, and so their fairytail has a happy ending.

Thanks guys for having us on board, we really had fun. Maybe I should not even mention the mouth-watering freshly broiled Mauii ribs and other great BBQ treats that were served. No, I won't mention the ice cream treat at this nice Gelato place near Venables and Powell (I think...I couldn't remember) either.

Congratulations, Maricelle and Jamie!


MORE PICS TO COME